Nothing puts me in a cosy, comfy and festive mood like doing some Christmas baking. This is actually my first Christmas as a vegan and I actually love vegan baking, though I know it may be daunting! So, here is a list of Vegan Christmas sweet recipes that you can make this holiday. Honestly, I am the only vegan in my family and they all love the baking I do, so even if you aren’t vegan, there are some great recipes for you to try this festive season.
I adore Yule logs and this recipe doesn’t only look delicious but really, really simple. I have actually never made my own Yule log, but I think this would be a really fun Christmas bake and a little more challenging than simple cupcakes. This recipe also has really accessible ingredients that you probably already have in your cupboards.
2. Vegan Gingerbread Cookies – http://www.thelittleblogofvegan.com/2017/11/festive-cookies.html
A real Christmas classic. This recipe is super simple and looks really yummy! I am actually planning on making these tomorrow!
3. Vanilla and Chocolate Woodland cake – http://www.thelittleblogofvegan.com/2018/11/vanilla-and-chocolate-wooland-cake.html
I have actually already made this cake, earlier on in the month. I can confirm, it is delicious! It is also really simple and easy but looks really incredible. It is a great recipe to use when you want to make something really stunning but with a super simple recipe.
4. Gingerbread Men Hot Chocolate Bomb – http://www.thelittleblogofvegan.com/2020/12/gingerbread-men-hot-chocolate-bomb.html
Hot Chocolate bombs have been a real trend this year and this way you can try it vegan! It would be such a lovely tradition to start this year – making hot chocolate bombs and then watching a Christmas movie snuggled up.
5. Christmas Pinwheel cookies – https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/vegan-christmas-pinwheel-biscuits
I think that this recipe would be a great thing to make with kids this Christmas. They are simple, bright and fun; and look really impressive while being quite straight forward to make.
6. Simple Mince Pie – http://www.thelittleblogofvegan.com/2017/12/easy-mince-pie-recipe.html
Another complete Christmas classic and another thing I actually haven’t baked before – maybe I will this year! You only need 4 ingredients and homemade mince pies are just so much better than store bought.
So there we go! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and please let me know if you decide to make any of these!
Have a lovely Christmas!
Autumn Leaves and a Spring Breeze (and a little festive touch!) xoxoxo